Saturday, October 12, 2024

Israel Jails US Journalist, Fires On UN Peacekeepers, Bombs Beirut, Kills More Kids, Etc | Caitlin Johnstone

 


PUBLISHED ON: 11 OCT 2024

SOURCE:

Israel Jails US Journalist, Fires On UN Peacekeepers, Bombs Beirut, Kills More Kids, Etc  |  Caitlin Johnstone

https://youtu.be/Z0QBakbvJ9I?si=7-JoKKXCqtNWe20I



FROM THE SOURCE:

I used to be able to write individual articles about the individual bad things the US empire is involved in around the world. These days I'm increasingly finding it necessary to cram a bunch of them into a single daily write-up to touch on as many of them as I can, just to stay on top of things. Reading by Tim Foley. Thanks for watching! Subscribe to my Substack at caitlinjohnst.one for email updates on all my new stuff.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers